ARTICLE 1 - PROCESSING OF PRIVATE DATA
The data collected through the http://laboutique-beneteau.com website is confidential and is used by SPBI to process your orders online. It is only used with your consent. The processing of this data is based on the legitimate interest of the brand to manage its client and prospect relations.
SPBI agrees to refrain from using any private data you may supply in any way that would contravene current data protection legislation.
The data fields marked with an asterisk are required to process your requests. If you do not fill these in, your request will not be processed.
The data collected is for the internal use of SPBI and, in particular, by the “Communications and Marketing”.
Your data will be kept:
- For 3 years from the date of its collection, if a contract is not concluded
- If a contract or an order is concluded, for the whole of the contractual period, then kept in intermediary archives for a period corresponding to the warranty period, to which can be added the legal limitation period applicable (see the periods set out below). Note, the limitation periods applicable are 5 years for contractual or extra-contractual civil liability lawsuits (excluding bodily injuries).
- For 13 months from the date of the creation and storage of cookies.
In compliance with the regulations applicable to the protection of private data, you have a right to:
- Access your data and request its rectification, erasure or portability.
- Object to or restrict processing for legitimate reasons.
- Send us instructions on how to make use of your data (retention, erasure, transfer to a third party, etc.) in the event of the death of the person concerned.
You can exercise your rights by writing to the following address:
BENETEAU - VENDEOPOLE
Service Communication (Communications Dept.)
2 RUE DU GRAND LARGE
CS 82531 GIVRAND
85805 SAINT GILLES CROIX DE VIE CEDEX
You also have the right to appeal to a national data protection authority, such as the Commission Nationale de L’informatique (CNIL), in France, in the event of a breach of legislation applicable to private data and its protection, and, in particular, European Regulation No. 2016-679.
ARTICLE 2 - COOKIES
As you browse this website, we are likely to save data related to your navigation in files known as “Cookies”. These are stored on your terminal (computer, tablet, mobile phone or any other device optimised for the Internet).
We have provided this page to help you understand what a cookie is and enable you to adapt your settings.
These cookies are used by SPBI to improve your user experience and make it easier to browse this website.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored in a dedicated space on your terminal’s hard disk, via your browser, when visiting a website or viewing an advertisement. It contains several items of data, including the name of the server that deployed it (server of the website you are visiting), an identifier in the form of a unique number and in some cases a cookie expiry date.
In using cookies a company or organization can recognize the terminal of the users on which it has been stored. It can also collect data related to how they browse websites and offer personalized services to them. We would like to reassure you that these cookies contain no private data and that only the company or organisation deploying the cookie can read or modify the data within them.
The cookies used on this website :
- “Required cookies”: without which this site would not work properly: these memorize data you enter in forms, manage and make access to privately accessed pages secure (registration or access to your account, service required, contents of a shopping basket, etc.)
- “Functional cookies”: these adapt the presentation of the website to your terminal’s display preferences (language used, display resolution, etc.) and personalize your access to the site.
- “Analytical cookies” (or “audience measuring cookies”): these collect traffic data anonymously to build statistics and establish how often the site is visited (number of visits, page views, etc.) and to know how the elements comprising this site are used (sections and pages viewed, etc.) enabling SPBI to track and improve the quality of its services. This site uses Google Analytics, a service analysing Internet sites provided by Google Inc. (“Google”), with which we can analyse the way the site is used by its users.
- “Social cookies”: these enable you to interact with social modules on the website (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- “Retargeting cookies”: these memorise your data and recognize you on another website that partially markets a similar advertisement inventory.
Management of cookies by the User
The User can control and manage the installation of these cookies on his terminal by configuring his browser software.
It is thus possible to configure the browser to accept or reject all cookies either systematically or according to their sender. It is also possible for the User to choose to be automatically informed when a cookie is saved on his terminal.
To benefit from greater control over the management of cookies, the User can configure his or her browser software so that acceptance or rejection of cookies is proposed from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be deposited on his or her hard disk by the server of the site the User is visiting.
Which cookies are placed on our website?
|Cookie||Plateform||Type||Description||Duration of storage|
|_gat_UA-120547475-1||Google Analytics||Performance||This cookie is used by the Google tag manager library to store the website's User Account number. The name of the cookie varies based on the User Account number. This cookie is not used to identify individuals using the website.||24h|
|_ga||Google Analytics||Performance||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||13 month|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Performance||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||24h|
|_gcl_au||Google AdSense||Advertising||Used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services.||3 month|
|DV||Advertising||This cookie is used to save the user's preferences and other information. This includes in particular the preferred language, the number of search results to be displayed on the page as well as the decision as to whether the Google SafeSearch filter should be activated or not.||24h|
|1J_PAR||Advertising||Google advertising cookie used for user tracking and ad targeting||Session|
|NID||Customization||Enables custom autocomplete features in Google search||6 month|
|CONSENT||Performance||This cookie is a cookie usage notification extension. It does not collect personal data||24 month|
|__utmc||Performance||Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.||Session|
|__utmt||Performance||Used to throttle request rate||10 min|
|_GRECAPTCHA||Functional||This cookie is used to distinguish humans from robots. This is beneficial to the website in order to create valid reports on the usage of their site.||6 month|
|_fbp||Advertising||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||3 month|
|fr||Advertising||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||3 month|